have questions? We have answers.
- Solid colors look great in head shots, avoid solid Black, White.
- If you choose pattern keep it as simple as possible.
- Think in layers a simple begin with shirt or blouse and slowly add or remove layers as the shoot progresses.
- Bring a few changes of clothes to the shoot. Bring more than you think you need so we can pick and choose the outfit that works best for your headshot.
- Make sure that ALL clothes clean, and pressed before the shoot.
- Bring a lint brush or roller with you.
- The head-shot is going to be waist up. So be comfortable, wear comfortable shoes, shorts, or sweatpants. If you are comfortable your headshot will be better.
- Keep it natural. Just enough to cover up any blemishes. Its easier to add as you go.
- Bring your makeup and moisturizer with you to the shoot
- Bring lip balm or lip gloss.
- Don’t do any extreme beauty regimens right before your shoot, like facial peels, tanning or extensive exfoliating. Your skin can look very irritated.
- Clean up brows and upper lip hair.
- FOR MEN. Shave right before you leave for a shoot. Use cooling gel or aftershave to help with skin irritation.
- If you can afford it, hire a Makeup artist.
- Yes, you can accessorize your outfits with scarves, hats, belts, shoes, boots, etc. Also, earrings, bracelets, necklaces but think fashionable and not to distracting.
Words of Wisdom
Study fashion magazines for ideas regarding clothing , expressions and attitudes. During the shoot, relax and let yourself go. Think about EMOTIONS, MOOD and ATTITUDE. Don’t worry we’ll give you plenty of help and encouragement.
For More information
Sayville, NY 11782, USA